I will do my best!!!

image

I found this inspiring quote via instagram, never thought this way. I always think how lucky i am to be born as muslim by birth, no hassle to find what the true religion and whether this beautiful world created by whom.

Everything already been tought to me since i was a child. Who is Allah, why we need to pray, what is fasting, what is sin and deed, jannah and hell everything that  a  muslim need to know.

This quote really change my prospective, Allah can make me born in non muslim family but Allah decided i will be born as muslim. By that i will do my best to proof that i am worthy and jannah will be my place. Insya allah.

Ya Allah kau kurniakanlah kekuatan kepada ku untuk terus menjadi muslimah yang lebih baik dan lindungilah aku dari godaan syaitan yang direjam...amin ya rabbal a'lamin

0 comment... add one now