Pessimist or Optimist?


"Keep Think Positive And Your Life Will Be Change"

Cliche kan...untuk fikir positif sentiasa adalah sesuatu yang amat susah sebenarnya..why? for me that always think of bad things 1st before everything it is a very hard thing to do.

But i need to change for the sake of myself. Why? Because i want to be happy and i want to be successful. If i always think bad things, negative aura will be around me 24/7 and it will effect people around me also. People will label me as unhappy people or pessimist person.

I want to be optimist person and happy people. So what should i do? Change the way i see things, think of good things 1st before bad things. There are a lot of self help books out there, motivational talks or activities. Think positive, see good in people doesn't means i will think every people are good people, no. There are bad people and very bad people that we need to be alert. Balance is the key, not to positive and not to negative. If you think you can do it, you can do it. Trust your self and your gut. Change for better good, wont harm rite.

Enjoy life and leave well.

0 comment... add one now