Hang In There

 Numb Little Bug

By Em Beihold

I don't feel a single thingHave the pills done too muchHaven't caught up with my friends in weeksAnd now we're outta touchI've been driving in L.A.And the world it feels too bigLike a floating ball that's bound to breakSnap my psyche like a twig
And I just wanna see if you feel the same as me
Do you ever get a little bit tired of lifeLike you're not really happy but you don't wanna dieLike you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive'Cause you gotta surviveLike your body's in the room but you're not really thereLike you have empathy inside but you don't really careLike you're fresh outta love but it's been in the airAm I past repair
A little bit tired of tryin' to care when I don'tA little bit tired of quick repairs to copeA little bit tired of sinkin'There's water in my boatI'm barely breathin'Tryna stay afloatSo I got these quick repairs to copeGuess I'm just broken and broke
The prescriptions on its wayWith a name I can't pronounceAnd the dose I gotta takeBoy, I wish that I could count
'Cause I just wanna see if this could make me happy
Do you ever get a little bit tired of lifeLike you're not really happy but you don't wanna dieLike you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive'Cause you gotta surviveLike your body's in the room but you're not really thereLike you have empathy inside but you don't really careLike you're fresh outta love but it's been in the airAm I past repair
A little bit tired of tryin' to care when I don'tA little bit tired of quick repairs to copeA little bit tired of sinkingThere's water in my boatI'm barely breathin'Tryna stay afloatSo I got these quick repairs to cope
Do you ever get a little bit tired of lifeLike you're not really happy but you don't wanna dieLike a numb little bug that's gotta surviveThat's gotta survive

Songwriters: Andrew DeCaro / Emily Beihold / Nick Lopez
Numb Little Bug lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc


Setiap kali dengar lagu ni mesti rasa macam tepat menusuk kalbu. Im here but not here. Semua orang pun akan rasa macam ni tapi disebabkan masih waras kita masih lagi bernyawa dan jalani hidup macam orang normal. Hidup tetap kena diteruskan walaupun susah dan perit, Allah tidak akan menduga kita dengan dugaan yang diluar daripada batas kita. Kita rasa dugaan tu berat sangat tetapi tetap masih didalam kawalan batas kita, memang berkata itu mudah tetapi hendak hadapi itu Allah sahaja yang tahu. 

Kita tahu yang susah payah kehidupan itu memang lumrah namun siapa yang hendak rasa sedih dan murung kan? Siapa yang hendak rasa macam dunia ni tak adil kan? But that is life, we need to be strong and hang in there !!! You can do it!!! 

Come on dear me, you can shine like a diamond. Lets do this. 

0 comment... add one now